What can I say to myself?
- I am not good at this.
- I am awesome at this.
- I give up.
- This is too hard.
- I can’t make this any better.
- I just can’t do Math.
- I made a mistake.
- She’s so smart. I will never be that smart.
- It’s good enough.
- Plan “A” didn’t work.
- What am I missing?
- I am on the right track.
- I will use some of the strategies we have learned.
- This may take some time and effort.
- I can always improve so I will keep trying.
- I am going to train my brain in Math.
- Mistakes help me to learn better.
- I am going to figure out how she does it.
- Is it really my best work?
- Good thing the alphabet has 25 more letters!